Sep 20, 2007

The Fam Pics

This is me and my man!! I can't believe that we have been married for 5 years!!! I love this picture, but my eye goes straight to the earing. Ellie loves my earings, and is constantly pulling them off so she can wear them.
My Jensen buddy- I love this kid so much!! He is at a really fun stage where every discovery is a huge celebration. He needs a song and dance for everything he does- and I am happy to provide the song and dance!!!
Elvis- aka "Sassy Senorita" I love my fiery two year old! I have had people ask me if "Elvis" is actually her name. I gues we should start calling her by her real name!
The McDonalds! This is the first picture where I see that Jensen might have inherited my ears--- lucky kid!
Two little monkeys- believe it or not we have quite a few pictures like this. For some reason, my children really enjoy hanging from trees. I need to start a collection of pictures of them hanging. Ellie could hold on at a disturbingly young age.
Goof Balls- If you know my husband, it goes without saying that my kids are acting like clowns.
I love this pic- he makes this face all the time!
Couldn't resist putting this one on-

My Darling Ellie- She does this really cute things where she throws her hands in the air every time she wakes up and says, " I waked up mom" She is so proud that she made it through her slumber!! I think she is picking up on the "celebrate every possible occasion" from her big bro.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Mimi!!! Your kids are so grown up and so adorable!! I can't believe that they are so big now! And I love your long hair, it is so pretty! I'm so glad that you have a blog so we can keep in touch!! :)

Matt Hellewell said...

Hey, Jim sent along your blog site so we can see it. Hope you don't mind. How cute are your kids!!! I can't believe how big they are. It seems like forever since we've seen you guys. I hope everything is going well.
Carrie
PS. I'm working on getting our own blog up. I'll let you know when it's here.

CANDS said...

oh gosh these fam pics are so adorable! and i love the 'celebrate as much as possible'! children are good at that, such a great way to be!! :)