Oct 29, 2007

Pumpkin Carving- Swimsuit Edition


Jensen has been looking forward to this day for a long time! Daddy carved the "hats" off, and then the fun began. I can't tell you how many pictures I have of Ellie looking at Jensen to see what silly pose to make. They are not into just smiling... nope, it's all fun and games.



John taught them to call the seeds "guts." Every time Ellie would pull some out she would grunt loudly then say, "woah, the guts." I found these fun lite-bright kits that you just pound the pegs in- and you're set. They loved pounding away, and there were zero injuries. When is the appropriate age to carve a pumpkin? I don't think they are quite ready to go solo- so this was a fun alternative.

Mid-carving Elvis insisted in wearing her swimsuit. I pretty much do Laundry all day long due to the fact that both of my children are continually changing their clothes. This picture cracks me up because she is in her swimsuit modeling her pumpkin!!

2 comments:

Erica said...

That last picture totally cracks me up! What fun time!

Jim said...

I know that this is cute and I'm supposed to be really happy when I see it, but it just makes me sad I'm not with the kiddies this year for Halloween!