Oct 29, 2007

Tippy Toes

Somehow I never thought the day would come that I would have my own little girl in a dance class. Those milestones keep happening to me... I'm getting old!!! We signed up for a parent child Tippy Toe class at the Y, this was her last class of the session. Of course we will be signing up again, she absolutely loved it! When she turns three I will probably just have her come to my class.


She now requests to go to "Dans Class," and does many of her freshly learned moves at home. My favorite dance move to date is the Booty Shake. She has been doing this move for a long time, but it is hilarous to see her go for it in class.

Quiet Time- the girls get to take a little breather on their moms before back to non stop fun.

I was visiting with another mom and noticed that Ellie was dancing around with my shoes on. Good thing they are pink!

1 comment:

Jim Hutchings said...

Nice Kicks...are those yours Meems? They're huge. I miss my EllieBelly