Nov 20, 2007

Jaime Buddy Spotlight


So I keep telling her I am going to give up some love... so here it is:

Jaime Buddy is my bestie! It is funny but from the first time we hung out- to when we realized how bonded we were it was a matter of days. We are constantly teasing eachother about random things we don't know about eachother, that should be a staple with friends of our magnitude. It literally feels like I have known her for years and years, I just adore her. Jaime is a fabulous mom- the kind that gives everything to her kiddo's. I love her confidence, she is so comfortable with who she is- which makes everyone around her comfortable. I have never walked into her house and seen anything out of place, she is ultra organized, and a super fancy homemaker. She has the best stories, her life has been way more exciting than mine! She is so strong in her faith, and the most charitable person I know. Jaim is truly someone that everyone loves, you just can't help but love her! I can't say enough about this girl- I am so glad she is in my life! Oh, and she has a perfect face- the girl can't take a bad picture!

5 comments:

Coatney, Party of Four. Your table is ready. said...

Mimi, you are so sweet but why did you have to post such a horrible picture of me and Katie. We are lookin' homely! BUT thank you, thank you, you are my bestie. I love you. Come home.

Erica said...

you're so cute! what lucky people the both of you are for having eachother! She sounds like a wonderful person!

Suz, Nathan & Kye said...

Call me when you get back!!! I miss you already!

Sarah said...

So awesome that you have such an amazing friend who lives right by you! What would life be without wonderful friends? She sounds so fun and I'm so glad you guys have each other! :)

Coatney, Party of Four said...

Thank you for the picture change. Much better. I don't look like some crazy homely girl anymore. Your party was fun, sorry you weren't feeling A+. Call me if you need anything. I'll be visiting teaching in the morn (nothing like the last minute) and then have mutual at 7 but nothing in the afternoon.