Nov 4, 2007

Mi Vida y Mi Familia





So my dear friend Rebecca started her own business called Mi Vida Photography. She is an AWESOME photographer! Just take a look at these DARLING photos- if you don't want her to take your kids pic's after viewing these- then you're crazy! I have been wanting her to take pictures of the kids forever- but we were both out of our minds with auction tasks that we never got around to it. The pictures of Ellie were planned, but the rest were taken randomly after church. Rebecca is a pro at pretty much everything- let's be honest. There are so many things about her, that I wish I could say about myself... RM, fluent spanish speaker, adobe expert, photographer, fancy invitation designer, choir reunion planner, frequent face painter to her two girlies, and many other things. I am blessed to know her, and am SOOO grateful she moved into my ward! Oh, and she drinks GREENS... if you want to know what they are, you'll have to ask her- it's a secret!

9 comments:

piercefam said...

Not to dis on my own compliment, because I'll take it, but Meem...you are many, many things that I am not. Pantene commercial hair grows on your head. You are photogenic, you are an optimist with the power to make all things that you are optimistic about happen, you get to wear the pants in your marriage...I ENVY that, you were an EFY counselor...they never even called me in for an interview and I totally applied, you have SISTERS...SIX!, you are patient times 100, you are unassuming in ways that make things that bug roll right off you. You are such a positive person and I love you!

piercefam said...

Whoops, I mean five sisters. For someone with NO sisters, any number over one starts to run together.

Erica said...

what an adorable family you have! Great pictures!

The Eggett Clan said...

Those are such cute pictures. I love the one of your 2 kiddos kissing in the leaves. That is so sweet!!!!

Suz, Nathan & Kye said...

Those pictures are ADORABLE. That little girl could melt anyone's heart.

Sarah said...

Those pictures are adorable! Mims, you guys are such a cute little family. I think my favorite is also the one of Jens and Elvis kissing in the leaves - so cute!

Eric and Camille said...

I have to agree, that picture of your kids kissing in the leaves is so dang cute!! I love it! Your kids are adorable!

I heart Max! said...

I'm in LOVE!!! I miss those two! It is so amazing how Elvis is just a mini Mimi...sass and all!

Carrie Hellewell said...

Ok, your kids are too cute! Those pictures are adorable! So, I'm just figuring out my blog and all that and I have to ask you how you added your music. I've made a playlist, I just can't paste it onto my site. You know what I'm saying? Any advice?