Nov 29, 2007

SYTYCD


Yes, Yes, I went to the show!!! I absolutely loved this show, and knew I had to go see them on tour. It just so happened that the performance was on John's birthday. I know what you are all thinking... "you did not drag your husband to that on his birthday!" I sure did! That gives you a little glimpse into my obsession. Luckily, my husband wanted to go. No really, he did. John and I fell in love on the dance floor at Ricks, and even spent hours in the family room perfecting our lifts. All of our talent has since passed, and now we just sit home and watch the show to relive our glory days. Anyway, the show was FABULOUS! I absolutely loved it. We sat so close that we could see where they had band-aids. They danced every routine from the season that I loved, it was so neat to see them live. It was so entertaining I will definitely be going next year. Anyone else want to go? I know there are a lot of groupies out there. If you don't want to go to the show post season you are always invited to come over for SYTYCD night. Sabra, the winner, was phenominal! She hasn't been dancing that long, and she is amazing! I am so happy she won- she deserved it!





6 comments:

Coatney, Party of Four said...

I'm soooooooo jealous! You know I'll go with you next year if I can quit having babies all the time! Why are all your pictures of Neil? A little crush huh?

eRiCa said...

SOOOOOOOOOO jealous! I'm glad you shared your experience there...i lived vicariously through you....I want to go!! neil would make a killer Edward...:)

Jim Hutchings said...

Oh I’d come for sure if their super-hot hostess with that sexy little accent comes on the tour…

Sarah said...

SO fun!! I LOVE that show! We totally had SYTYCD parties, love it. We were going to go to the show here but decided it was so long after everything and it was during Thanksgiving so we weren't sure who would be in town etc. that we all decided not to - but seeing your pictures makes me totally regret it! So fun! And so awesome of John to go with you on his birthday! Love it. And I have never thought of Neil for Edward.... hmmmm, I think it could work! ;)

piercefam said...

meem...did you see on dancing with the stars that there was a group of dancers and two of the SYTYCD peeps were dancers in the group? I don't remember their names...but oh yeah...dominic and the beat box girl.

J & R said...

I love it! I could never in a million years get my husband to even go near a venu like this. I am glad you had fun.