Nov 9, 2007

Taggski

Ok, so this post is to satisfy all of the “Tags” I have received.

1- 4 places I’ve lived

I posted this then decided I didn't want it on here...

next,


2- 4 Jobs I’ve had:

· Dance Instructor

· Preschool Teacher

· Professors Assistant

· Sandwich Artist (1st job)

3- 4 things I’d like to do before I die

· Own a CafĂ© Rio (or at least have access to one)

· Europe!!

· Run 10 Miles- Nope never done it!!

· Play the harp in the conference center

4- Favorite Desserts

· Grasshopper Shake

· Banana split

· Torte

· John’s Cookies

5- 4 interesting facts about me

· Um, I have an aftermarket heart

· I don’t have my ears pierced

· My family has holiday birthdays

· I don’t like pastries

6- Favorite TV Shoes

· So you think you can dance!!

· Extreme Makeover HE

· TLC anything

· American Idol

  1. What I was doing ten years ago: Hmmmm, I was probably getting my drivers license. Let’s be honest, I can’t remember that far back.


2. Five years ago: This one I do remember. I was recently married, and living in a spider cave south of BYU campus. I had a few credits to finish up, so I took a class, and then filled the rest of my schedule with classes from the MPA program. I was also teaching at MoutainLand, I loved those kiddo’s. Oh, and I was pregnant with my 4 year old.

3. One year ago: I was pretty much doing exactly the same thing I am doing now- with the exception of gearing up to hold a big fundraiser for my friend who has cancer for the fifth time- (see blog for more details).


4. Yesterday: We went to the Y for Jensen’s Itty Bitty Sports class, and Ellie’s Toddler Gym class, and then we were off to the preschool piano class. A woman in my ward does a piano preschool, it is darling! Then we came home for lunch, and went back to the Y- I taught a ballet/tap combo class, then just a ballet. Then we went back home, and we picked up the house. I made dinner but before I could eat I was off to the mall to meet my new foster care to college mentee. She is super bright and, I can’t wait to help her get into college. Then I went grocery shopping, and came home. Busy Day!

5. 5 Snacks I enjoy: I love saltines with mayo (I have been teased a lot for this), chips and salsa, almonds, croutons, baby carrots.


6. 5 Things I would do if I had a $100 million dollars: I would buy a gigantic house in Utah of course, invest, Spend money on Caesar and all his friends (kiddo from Mexico), travel where ever I wanted to, and buy cars for a bunch of people (like Oprah).

7. 5 Locations I would like to run away to: I don’t want to run away, but I would like to be closer to my family!!!


8. 5 Bad habits I have: According to John....

    • Come into the house empty handed
    • Use a fresh towel after every shower
    • Not letting things slide
    • Forget to transfer wet clothes to dryer
    • I am a nail biter- not recently, but for most of my life.

9. 5 Things I like doing: Dancing, I love to snuggle with my kids, organize, cooking, if I have ALL the ingredients, I LOVE to sleep.

10. 5 Things I hate doing: I hate waiting to turn right (no turning lanes here)… that’s pretty much it, but I really really hate it!!!

11. 5 Biggest Joys of the minute: My giggly kids, their darling requests, Christmas coming, Egg nog, and my super cozy robe.


Five People to Tag: Raegan, and anyone else who wants to.

4 comments:

Coatney, Party of Four. Your table is ready. said...

Saltines with Mayo?! You are disgusting Mimi but luckily I still love you.

I heart Max! said...

I guess not everyone gets the art of snacking on a budget! I won't mention the butter (or shortening) dipped in sugar!

And also, its really generous of you to want to buy Oprah a car...but there are probably a lot of people who need it worse...

Suz, Nathan & Kye said...

mmmmmm....butter and sugar... Remember how you used to LOVE kipper snacks? Anyone who says saltines and mayo is gross has obviously never tried it. It's good (when you're desperate). Kind of a b-team snack. No cheetos? Try saltines and mayo!

Jim Hutchings said...

Saltines + Mayo = Snasty