Ok, so this post is to satisfy all of the “Tags” I have received.
1- 4 places I’ve lived
I posted this then decided I didn't want it on here...
2- 4 Jobs I’ve had:
· Dance Instructor
· Preschool Teacher
· Professors Assistant
· Sandwich Artist (1st job)
3- 4 things I’d like to do before I die
· Own a Café Rio (or at least have access to one)
· Run 10 Miles- Nope never done it!!
· Play the harp in the conference center
4- Favorite Desserts
· Grasshopper Shake
· Banana split
· John’s Cookies
5- 4 interesting facts about me
· Um, I have an aftermarket heart
· I don’t have my ears pierced
· My family has holiday birthdays
· I don’t like pastries
6- Favorite TV Shoes
· So you think you can dance!!
· Extreme Makeover HE
· TLC anything
· American Idol
- What I was doing ten years ago: Hmmmm, I was probably getting my drivers license. Let’s be honest, I can’t remember that far back.
2. Five years ago: This one I do remember. I was recently married, and living in a spider cave south of BYU campus. I had a few credits to finish up, so I took a class, and then filled the rest of my schedule with classes from the MPA program. I was also teaching at MoutainLand, I loved those kiddo’s. Oh, and I was pregnant with my 4 year old.
3. One year ago: I was pretty much doing exactly the same thing I am doing now- with the exception of gearing up to hold a big fundraiser for my friend who has cancer for the fifth time- (see blog for more details).
4. Yesterday: We went to the Y for Jensen’s Itty Bitty Sports class, and Ellie’s Toddler Gym class, and then we were off to the preschool piano class. A woman in my ward does a piano preschool, it is darling! Then we came home for lunch, and went back to the Y- I taught a ballet/tap combo class, then just a ballet. Then we went back home, and we picked up the house. I made dinner but before I could eat I was off to the mall to meet my new foster care to college mentee. She is super bright and, I can’t wait to help her get into college. Then I went grocery shopping, and came home. Busy Day!
5. 5 Snacks I enjoy: I love saltines with mayo (I have been teased a lot for this), chips and salsa, almonds, croutons, baby carrots.
6. 5 Things I would do if I had a $100 million dollars: I would buy a gigantic house in Utah of course, invest, Spend money on Caesar and all his friends (kiddo from Mexico), travel where ever I wanted to, and buy cars for a bunch of people (like Oprah).
7. 5 Locations I would like to run away to: I don’t want to run away, but I would like to be closer to my family!!!
8. 5 Bad habits I have: According to John....
- Come into the house empty handed
- Use a fresh towel after every shower
- Not letting things slide
- Forget to transfer wet clothes to dryer
- I am a nail biter- not recently, but for most of my life.
9. 5 Things I like doing: Dancing, I love to snuggle with my kids, organize, cooking, if I have ALL the ingredients, I LOVE to sleep.
10. 5 Things I hate doing: I hate waiting to turn right (no turning lanes here)… that’s pretty much it, but I really really hate it!!!
11. 5 Biggest Joys of the minute: My giggly kids, their darling requests, Christmas coming, Egg nog, and my super cozy robe.
Five People to Tag: Raegan, and anyone else who wants to.