Dec 13, 2007

1st Piano Recital

Jensen had his first piano recital last week. This is his teacher, and she is fabulous. This class is literally the highlight of my week. From the time we walk in to when we leave- I have a huge smile on my face. I can't help it; she is so animated and entertaining for the kids. Jensen is of course all about his teacher, and loves to practice his songs. He looks forward to seeing his friend Ruby too. For the recital he played the family, and 3 black cats. He has been practicing hot "CROST" buns, and almost has it down. For the Christmas program he played the drum while she played little drummer boy. One of the best things about this class is that Ellie gets to participate. She doesn't have a private lesson, but she gets a turn to do everything else. I am sold... as long as I live here, my children will attend her preschool!!

2 comments:

The Eggett Clan said...

That's awesome that Jensen is learning to play the piano. Is his piano teacher his preschool teacher or how does it work? I've been thinking of getting Maleah into Piano, but was wondering if she's too young. She loves to play Twinkle Twinkle and taught herself, so I think she'd really enjoy learning to play.

piercefam said...

What can I say other than AMEN! Joanie is the greatest and her class is a perma-grin recipe. I can't believe I haven't blogged about that yet.