Dec 30, 2007

A Christmas Minute

New princess clothes, and accessories for Ellie. I realize we didn't take very many pictures of Christmas morning- so this is it.
My little shepard girl- she was a fabulous shepard if I do say so myself. She was really excited about her roll, and carried her "big stick" with her everywhere. Luckily, no one was hurt by all of her excitement, but there were a few close calls.
Jensen and Levi are three months apart. I think the most exciting part of Christmas was the anticipation of Levi openening his present from Jensen. He had that transformer close by him for days leading up to Christmas Eve. Jensen also gave him some superman bath toys. Jensen got a superman pillow, and superman game.


Jammies for all the grandkids! Every year grandma hand sews jammies for all. This really is remarkable because she has over 20 grandkids. The red and green are my personal favorite becuase they are monogrammed. Since they are usually a touch big, they last for a couple years and Jensen has Spiderman and Nemo that he can still squeeze into. The tractor Jammies had to go to storage(he was an infant and quite frankly it was cutting of his circulation. Love you. John

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks like such a fun Christmas, Mimi! And I just can't believe how grown up your kids are! And that is so sweet of your mom to sew all of the Christmas jammies for all of her grandkids, that is amazing! And I love the picture of Jensen and his cousin that are so close in age, cousin friends are the best! ;)

Coatney, Party of Four said...

OH MY GOODNESS! SOOOOOOO CUTE! I'm so jealous! I want some of those completely adorable, fabulous jammies! I love, love, love them!

piercefam said...

Love you too, John. What gramma makes such sweet jammies for the grandkids!? I love that!

McDonald Clan said...

Ha! Yes, I tried to tell him that you don't end blogs with "Love you." He just said... "I do." He did a good job!

The Eggett Clan said...

Wow, that's really amazing that she doesn that every year. What fun memories and pictures