Dec 6, 2007

My Latest Purchase

I try to remain unaffected by the latest and greatest, but I LOVE the ShelfReliance. I first saw it over a year ago, and after thinking about it for a year, we broke down and purchased one. My handy husband put it all together and now it is fully functional. I love it because it rotates my food storage, and I have freed up a ton of space on the shelves of my garage. Every costco trip I always pick up one box of something for food storage. It just piles up in my garage, and I never remember I have it. Now, I just load it in and start using it- So fabulous. If you love it too, and want to buy one find some people to buy with you. The more people you have, the better deal you get. Oh, and it has fun little magnets. You can check out all of their products at shelfreliance.com. Happy Food Storaging!

3 comments:

Jayna & Family said...

We saw a system like this in costco and I totally coveted it! I run into the same food storage problem- not rotating! Maybe this year!

The Eggett Clan said...

I'm so jealous. I've been trying to talk my husband into one of these forever, and he seems to think our system works just fine.

Jim Hutchings said...

I was gonna make fun of this post and call you an old lady...but I actually think the shelves are pimp. My parent's have em.