Jan 29, 2008

BABY #3


Yes, yes... I haven't officially said so in my blog, but we are expecting baby #3. It has been a rough couple months... really rough!! I am wondering why morning sickness waited until my third child to ruin my life. Kudos to all the mommies out there that were sick during their pregnancies. I for one am not cut out for long suffering! Luckily, I think I am over the worst- and if I'm not then there might be more posts about my home looking ransacked!

We find out in a couple weeks what we are having, so go ahead and cast your vote. Ellie wants a baby brother, and Jensen wants a baby brother too. Every day Ellie kisses the baby, and gives me play by plays of what it's doing. "Baby's tired; he's going ni-nite." "Baby wants his mommy, he's sad." "Baby wants this (A toy princess CD player). The kids have been waiting for a baby for a long time, and can't talk about it and to it enough. Jensen has officially named the baby NED. I have no idea where he came up with this name, but he insists, "mommy- your baby's name is gonna be Ned." Although, Ellie responds that she wants a baby brother, she calls the baby "Lucy." I think she really wants a sister, but has to go with whatever big bro says.

So what do you think... Boy or Girl?? No really tell me... because I have ZERO intuition.

14 comments:

Suz, Nathan & Kye said...

Hey Mims... Going with Jensen family history, I predict a boy.
Nathan

piercefam said...

I predict a Ned, for sure. I think it would be fun if you were having a girl, but I think that is a boy in there wreaking havoc.

piercefam said...

props to the person to fixed up that picture for you!

McDonald Clan said...

Yes... she is the bomb!! She is my claim to fame!

Coatney Family said...

I'm voting girl, but I still think you should name her Ned or maybe Neddy or Nedtilda.

Erin and Steffon said...

I say girl, Meems!

I love the names kids come up with for their siblings. My Ellie insists that when we have another baby it should be called Wella. And if its a boy maybe Coda would fit better. Seriously, where do they come up with names like this...Ned....Wella...Coda.

So, were you not sick with your other pregnancies? That is crazy that it has been so different. I hope you start feeling better and can start enjoying being pregnant before you get to that uncomfortalbe stage. Can't wait to find out what this little baby REALLY is!

Rachel said...

Hmmmmm. I really have no idea, but in my experience, girls are what make mamma's really sick. All those hormones going crazy, maybe. And, also in my experience, a boy and two girls are really fun. Also, I was going to say, "Nice Photoshop work"...but maybe Rebecca did that? Fun picture nonetheless. Keep us posted on what NED LUCY MCDONALD really is.

Suz, Nathan & Kye said...

Meems,
You are such a trooper! We miss you cada dia! I am going with my instinct here...BOY! I'm pretty sure. His name will be ned niederlander.

Sarah said...

That picture cracks me up. I'm so excited for you guys and your new little one and I also have no motherly instincts whatsoever when it comes to that stuff. I was convinced that both of our girls were boys. I'm guessing boy, but with my track record that probably means you're having a girl. I'm excited to find out! And I think Ned's going to stick, I love it ;)

Poulson Post said...

Mimi! Hey It's Marie (Van Leeuwen)Poulson. I found your link through Mandy Bonner's blog. Sorry I missed you last time you were in town. I was actually out of town and didn't get your message until a couple days after you all got together. I'm glad I found you now I can get the updates. Our link is Poulsonpost.blogspot.com. Stop by occasionally. Call me next time you're here and we'll keep trying to get together.
Luff, Marie

The Eggett Clan said...

Love the Picture. I'm so excited for you, and I'm sorry you've been so sick. If I had to guess, I would say it's a girl, or maybe twins????

Jim Hutchings said...

Ahhh Neddy...when you gonna get here little guy. Yup I said Guy!!!

Pb said...

"Three" is such a great name for new baby. Congrats. Pb

piercefam said...

Meem, you can't have "crusin' together" on your header without the song! That's the whole point!