Jan 10, 2008

A dedication to my sisters

OK- So I was Youtubing looking for ideas for the dance festival. We are having a multi-stake festival and I am in charge of choreographing a part. The great thing about Youtube is it brings up bunch of suggestions of related videos. Well this video wasn’t related at all, but it immediately caught me eye.

I dedicate this video to my sisters, and the THOUSANDS of times we rewound this part of the movie. Jess, Nat, Rae, Suz, Boo… this is for you! A special thanks to Nat for discovering the TB.


4 comments:

erica grover said...

i had that whole dance memorized...that and newsies lol! If you look closely you'll see daryl yeager as one of the background dancers....do you knoow who he is...i'm sure you do even if you think you don't...curious...?

piercefam said...

I so thought I was her. Love that movie!

Jim Hutchings said...

Woah.

Suz, Nathan & Kye said...

Oh the memories. I still have to pause the t.b. The first great dance movie. I think I need to add it to my collection.