Jan 17, 2008

The Hubby Tag-



What is his name?
John (He's the Chef)
How long have you been together? We've been married for 5 1/2 years.
How long did you date? I met him when I was 18... we dated FOREVER!
How old is he? 31- in dog years ;-)
Who eats more? Hmmmm... depends on what we're eating. I take the cake in Salsa, ice cream, or candy. If it's healthy food- it's him all the way.
Who said I Love you first? It was him- I want to see if he remembers, or I would post about it.
Who is taller? He is taller- not by much, but enough to reach things I can't.
Who sings better? John has a great voice! He was in all sorts of choirs in high school. He is really good at harmonizing, but refuses to let people know he can sing well. When I went to Mexico while we were engaged, he recorded me a CD. I listened to it every day, when I got home it mysteriously disappeared.
Who is smarter? Again- what are we dealing with here? John is book smart, and busts out random words I've never heard of (no Jim, not the ebonics). He was a math tutor.... I love my calculator. I am always aware of direction, and can get back to any location if I have been there before. Let's just say he should own a nav system.
Who does the laundry? Lately it's all Him-- Thanks daddy! Before Thanksgiving- that was my role. I'll explain why in a later post.
Who pays the bills? Me. Although- everything is automatic- so I guess the real answer is the bank. I am in charge of all the random stuff though.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do- I have to be farthest away from the door- in case the boogy man comes. No really- I can't sleep if I am closer to the door.
Who mows the lawn? John does- he really enjoys it- he loves gardening! All of our landscaping is John's work. I have my house plants that I continually kill and re-purchase.
Who cooks dinner? Me- unless I am not feeling well, and he is happy to do it. John always takes time to make recipies super fancy. He will run to the grocery store for that last ingredient, while I just serve it up as is. He always makes breakfast on Sundays- Hallelujah!
Who drives? John- I can't park that stinkin truck!
Who is more stubborn? Me... I am a taurus, what can I say. John and I usually don't go head to head on a lot of issues.
Who kissed who first? HA! This is a great story- It was definitely him! For the sake of not embarrassing him to all of my blogging friends- I will just say he really went for it!
Who asked who out first? Our first official date he asked me out- but we were together all of the time prior to that.
Who proposed? John again, we we're snowshoeing up in Sundance. We climbed up to this peak, without our snowshoes and could see for miles. It was very romantic, and a little dangerous.
Who is more sensitive? I think it's a tie. I am a basket case when I'm pregnant.
Who has more siblings? I have five sisters, and he has five siblings, and 10 step siblings.
Who wears the pants? Moi of course! I am a Jensen girl after all. He wears the pants on the weekend ;-)

Now I huggy tag: Suz, Jaime Buddy, Rae, and home girl.

2 comments:

piercefam said...

Love the John Boy. Thanks for the post, and the tag...I got it done, and posted. You are such a great couple! --one of the homegirls

Jim Hutchings said...

Aww Jieah. Our infamous Gangsta portrait, with Johnboy Da Crazy Chef Killa.

Oh and I beg to differ Mrs. Marie…His Ebonics are quite eloquent and it does make him sound smart! It’s awesome to read all of the early stuff that I remember so well…. I can’t believe that was so long ago. I love you guys.