Jan 28, 2008

President Gordon B. Hinckley




The prophet passed away last night, and I just wanted to post a short message about what a wonderful man he was. He has been "my prophet" and I remember so vividly my feelings when I was in the same room as him. I am so grateful for the impact he has had on my life. I always looked forward to his messages at general conference, he was truly inspired. He will be missed by everyone in the church. He was a wonderful leader and humanitarian. He will forever be remembered for the many temples constructed while he was prophet. As I was talking to my mom last night about how sad I was, she told me not to be sad. She said, "He is with his Marjorie, and they are finally reunited." I am happy about that, he was the perfect example of how men should feel towards their spouses. I will miss his warmth, he truly has impacted my life!! You can click here for more information about President Hinckley's passing and funeral arrangements.

1 comment:

Coatney Family said...

oh, I love him too! Yes, come over and will make a huge batch of play dough. I'm thinking red for Superman Jensen, pink for Princess Ellie and blue for the Thomas lover Gavin