Jan 23, 2008

Strawberry Shortcake

Last week, my long awaited package arrived. What was it you ask? Strawberry Shortcake in Big Apple City VHS! I really really wanted to watch this show, and since I have a two year old daughter I figured I was justified in the purchase. I LOVED this show as a kid, and watched it over and over again. It was everything I had been craving, even down to the evil plotting of the peculiar purple pieman of porcupine peak. Originally, when he replaced the strawberries with gumballs I didn't think that would have been so bad.... now I prefer the strawberries.

Has anyone seen this movie? It is so great...I'll let you borrow it, if you still have a vhs player ;-)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I have a big strawberry shortcake fan in my house...we may have to borrow if it's not on continuous play at your house.