Feb 28, 2008

We're Having A...........

Well a little over half of you were right!! It's a GIRL.... named Ned! I decided to take the kids to the appointment with me thinking they would be really intrigued. Yeah, not so much. They took turns sitting next to me periodically looking at the screen, then quickly lost interest. Jensen kept telling the technician that his baby's name is Ned. When we found out it was a girl I asked him if it was ok if Ned was a girl... he said, "yeah, that's great." We are really excited to have a girl...Ellie can't stop talking about her sister! John of course wanted a girl, but I would have been thrilled with either. She will make her Debut in July.
Kisses for the momma! John has taught our kids the art of giving out lots of kisses. The technician gave them a picture each- good thinking! The baby was very active, and had her hands under her chin the entire time, like she knew she was being photographed. It was a fun day, and I'm glad we are going to be blessed with a new little person in our family. Now it is on to choosing a name... other than Ned of course.

17 comments:

Crystal said...

That's so exciting!! Love the pictures of the three (well 4, I guess) of you.

Coatney Family said...

Yay! I love being right! Congrats Mim! I can't wait to meet her! Little HenriNEDa

Rachel said...

Yeah! Of coarse I think that's a PERFECT little family...a boy and two girls :) I am so happy for you and glad you are feeling better. What an exciting day! Congrats!

Tracy Family said...

Yahooo! Congrats Mimi dear on another beautiful princess! I am so so happy for you guys! Jensen is going to love being the big brother of two litle sisters and Ellie will love having a sister to play dolls with and dream with! This is how I grew up too, me being the older sister... and then came a little brother. It was a perfect little set-up. :)

The Eggett Clan said...

Congrats Mimi!!! I'm so excited for you guys. Can't wait to meet her.

Anne and Dillon said...

Congrats! Ellie will love having a little sis! I am so excited for you!

Jayna & Family said...

How exciting! And I think if our baby has to be named "Serafina" by her siblings, then it's only fitting that yours should be "Ned"! Congrats McDonalds! Hope you're feeling better too!

Pb said...

Ned is going to be a great dancer with a tendency to Charleston at the drop of a hat.

Erin said...

Congrats Mimi! That is so exciting! I can't wait to see her and hear what you end up naming her -for reals!

Not that Ned isn't beautiful...

Sarah said...

That's so fun! We love little girls :) I'm so excited for you guys and little Neddie :)

Carrie Hellewell said...

Yea!!! Girls are great! Congrats you guys. Can't wait to see her. Hope you guys are doing well.

anniewalkfam said...

yeah! congratulations. now our lil' girls can be best lil' buddies. although if you had a boy they could have gotten married! Oh well...there is still Jensen and Alexis to hope for! :)

Eric and Camille said...

Congrats Mimi! I didn't even know you were pregnant! I know, I am lagging on keeping up with blogs, but I'm getting back on track now that things have settled down. So, I am totally thrilled for you. Congrats again. :)

Rebecca said...

Can I change my vote now? I love the pics of the kiddos loving on mommy...you look hot! :) Can't wait for Ned to be here...but I will! I'm so baby hungry, I might even offer to hold her for you.

Boonie said...

Yey for babies! Ned is such a good girl's name. I think that you should name her Shawniqua or Diamond.

Steven and Whitney said...

Oh, I'm jealous! Congratulations. Maybe in another year I can start having cute babies. . .until then, I guess I will live vicariously through you!! Can't wait to see if she's born on my birthday (July 3). If she is you should name her Liberty (ha ha).

erica grover said...

this is what i get when I don't check all my blog list for a while...crap!! Well a very belated congrats to you! Girls are great!