Mar 22, 2008

Hellooo NOVO!

My little sister is officially engaged!! Yeah... I don't know if I am more excited that she is engaged or more excited that she can finally adorn her finger with this beauty. I have been waiting for her to get the ring FOREVER. Ok, not forever, but for over two months. Her "fiance" proposed yesterday on the beach. Not just any beach... a beach in Turks and Caicos. She has such a glamorous life!! Talking to her today, I kept asking "where are you?" "where?" "That's located...?" When her fiance told me his plan to propose I pretended like I knew where "Turks" was. I assumed it was slang for Turkey. I don't know why I am so excited about the ring... I just think it is gorgeous ( the picture doesn't do it justice). Now that it is official I get to try it on... right Boo? Well here's to the Bride and Groom and their perfect engagement story, and beautiful ring. When they get back from "Turkey"...I will add a picture of them.

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

AMAZING ring. I think you did tell me "Turkey". :)

anniewalkfam said...

wow, what must we do to get a ring like that?

The Eggett Clan said...

Where in the world is Turks?

That's really exciting. I'm happy for her. I still can't believe she's old enough to get married. Crazy!!!

McDonald Clan said...

I know!! Turks is in the Caribbean! It's an hour from Miami. Not so close to Turkey.

Kevin & Andrea Ross Family said...

Hey mimi it's Andrea (Ahleen/Ross) I ran across your blog through Shelley's and saw these pics,and I can't believe "Boon" is getting married! I remember us playing on the playground as kids! Tell her congrats! By the way your little family is darling!!