Apr 24, 2008

The Rain Fair

The spring fair was anything but springy... it rained off and on and was really cold. Jensen's only request was to ride the go carts, believe it or not this was the best priced ride at the fair.
Ellie was a little too cold to want to do anything... she did want to go down the slide. Luckily she was able to go down during the five minutes they had it open. I felt really bad for the people stationed at this slide because they had to keep cleaning it off. The rain came down for ten minutes then it would take a break just long enough for the workers to clean off the slide... then it was soaked again! I probably would have closed the slide for the day :-) You can tell from the picture how dreary it was outside. Where is the sunshine??

7 comments:

Pb said...

JENSEN IN A GO KART. Wow, it must have been juch a thrill for him. I would hid my eyes.

Jim Hutchings said...

Wife.... The sunshine is in California. COME VISIT!

DAN & SARA said...

So I'm feeling really behind in the happenings of your life since I just started reading your blog. But congratulations! I didn't know you were expecting again. How exciting! I am very impressed with the blanket you made (sorry it got grease on it.) My cousins, Natalia, is into quilting big time, and she makes beautiful quilts. Yours looked very similar to one of hers that I saw. So good job!

Poulson Post said...

Hey. I’m taking my blog private. Could you send me your email address so I can send you an invite. mvpoulson@yahoo.com Later, Marie

Sarah said...

I'm with Jim - come visit! That would be so fun. It's 87 degrees and perfectly sunny here today... tempting? I hope so! Jensen's face is adorable on the go kart, too cute.

Rebecca said...

Totally not digging fall, winter or spring at this point. If summer doesn't pull some sun out, I'm going to...shoot, not much I can do about it. I'm going to...nope, not a lot of hope here.

Yergensen Family said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Saw your parents at my sisters wedding...they came and said hello for a moment! Then your dad saw the food and said we gotta go get some, good seeing ya! It was funny!