Apr 10, 2008

Rascal Flatts Concert



Last weekend my sister in law and I went to a concert. Our husbands surprised us with a fun night out. We went to eat, then headed off to the concert. It was such a fun night! I forgot how much I enjoy concerts. I didn't know I was going until a few hours before, so I was really excited. Taylor swift opened.. she is a little ball of energy! I got tired just watching her. My favorite part of the evening was when Gary LeVox (lead singer) was singing "My wish." He took a little girl from the audience and walked her across the stage and let her sing the song with him. It was really touching... both my sister in law and I were crying our eyes out. It probably didn't help that we are both pregnant. Here is a link to the performance... someone posted it on Youtube.

6 comments:

Tracy Family said...

We looove Rascal Flatts! Jake and I went when they came a couple years ago and it was amazing! Hope you had a blast. :)

Brittany Osborn said...

Mimi,
I found your page off of your sisters page that I found off of Brittany M.'s :) I just wanted to say hi. Your family is so cute! It was good to get caught up on things happening in your life.
-Brittany (Sweat) Osborn

Sarah said...

Mimi! So fun!! My friend and I are going tonight to their concert and I am so excited! Your post made me even more excited to go, I love Rascal Flatts and Taylor Swift so it will be awesome! I also haven't been to a concert forever and I'm so glad you got to go, too. Maybe someday if we're lucky we'll get to go to one together! ;)

thetaylorfamilytimes.com said...

That sounds so fun! Yeah for surprise dates!

Shila said...

How sweet, that looks like little Ellie up there. How neat that you and Beth got to share that together!

Rebecca said...

I have to say, I thought it was a little nuts that you and Beth cried, and then I WATCHED THE VIDEO! It got me too, and I don't have the pregnant excuse! I love concerts! I wish I had gone!