Apr 23, 2008

Su Su and Kye Food

My older sister Suzie came to visit me this past week. I finally got to spend some time with her son, who is the cutest kid alive!! Her visit was perfect timing because she is moving to SAMOA in two months! Who get's to move to Samoa? You would have to know my sister to know that of course she is moving to Samoa. She served her mission in Hawaii, and is an islander at heart. We met my aunt Lani and Cousin Dani at the Rainforest Cafe. It is a fun restaurant- a little overstimulating for kids, but still fun. We sat in the monkey booth, where the monkeys came to life about every eight minutes. I was continually telling Ellie that the huge monkeys shaking the trees were just pretend. It was a fun visit.. thanks Lan!
Tubby Time! Cousin tub pictures are the best! Although Kye preferred John over me (crazy I know!) I am still enamored by his happy disposition. He is just learning to walk, and in my opinion there is nothing sweeter than a toddler waddling around. Ellie of course could not get enough of him! She wanted to be involved with EVERYTHING that had anything to do with "baby kye." Suzie was a good sport and let her feed, hold, clean and sing to him before his nap times. He has been the topic of conversation since they left. It was so lovely to have a sister around to make cookies and pancakes with my kids. Any sister's want to move up this way??? Anyone? hmmmm.... let's see... the pacific northwest, or Samoa.... tough choice! So Suzie is out Anyone else?

6 comments:

Brittany Osborn said...

I'll move to either place! Where I live is UGLY!

Baker Family said...

Sisters are the best..I agree. You have such a cute family. I don't know if you knew this, but John was my math tutor back at Ricks, I think at the time you guys started dating (he was in crutches). He liked you so much, I am glad you guys got married. I also married Jason (who was Johns roommate before and after missions). What a small world. John seems like such a wonderful hubby, I always tell Jason all the sweet things John does for you, and he just says that he cannot compete with a romantic guy like that.
~Melissa

Suz, Nathan & Kye said...

I have to agree on Kye's cuteness (I am a little biased though). We miss you already!

Sarah said...

It seems like you guys get lots of family visiting - so fun! I love the cousins in the tub picture, too cute. And that's crazy that your sister is moving to Samoa! But what a fun place for you guys to go and visit her! That would be so fun!

Rebecca said...

You have such a fun family, and I'm so glad you have seen so much of them this month! I am a native NW girl and I'd move to Samoa tomorrow. I don't even know anything about Samoa except that I could have a free tan and count on some sun. Shoot, I love the sun!

The Eggett Family said...

What in the world are they moving to Samoa for?