May 26, 2008

Baby Shower


I'm back! Well for a minute anyway. John has done such a fabulous job with the blog- I think he should be in charge from now on! There are some topics that he doesn't care to blog about... the baby shower for example.

It was such a beautiful shower! CHOCOLATE HEAVEN is the best way to describe the night. Thanks to everyone who brought such deliciousness. Mia received so many darling gifts, and super thoughtful presents from those who love her so much already. I will soon get the thank- you cards out. They have been greeting me every morning, so until it arrives in your mailbox know how much I appreciate you all! When I get some pictures taken, you will be seeing how cute and crafty my friends are!

These are my peeps- watch carefully the person next to me changes from one picture to the next. These two wonderful ladies are responsible for not only throwing me the shower, but being so supportive during all of this. I am so grateful to have such wonderful people in my life. I love all of these women to pieces, and my only wish would be to have my mom and sister's here too!


8 comments:

anniewalkfam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
anniewalkfam said...

it was such a wonderful shower. i'm glad i could be a part of it. baby mia is so loved and i know everyone is excited to meet her. we had a great time the other night. sorry my middle child was such a terror, it was quite embarrassing! hopefully that stage will end soon! love ya.

Sarah said...

What a wonderful group of girls! Chocolate heaven sounds like an amazing shower and it looks like you have such amazing friends up there :)

Rebecca said...

Love the post. For a minute I thought that the invite upload was tweaked, then I realized you did it on purpose...for only the title to show. Good call, don't want my address out there!!!

It was fun!

Pb said...

I always feel good when I visit your blog. Hmmm...like chocolate.

Rachel said...

It was lots of fun, eventhough I couldn't stay the whole time. Thanks for letting me be a part of it. I always get so antsy after baby showers because I just can't wait to meet the baby.

Suz, Nathan & Kye said...

Oh my goodness you are popular! You seriously have the whole fan club there! I wish I could have come! I have been pining for my mims. Cute clothes, I couldn't have done better myself! ;)

Crystal said...

I have some Bloggy Love for you over at Memoirs of a Mommy