May 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Meems!!


Since I am taking over the blog for a minute, I am going to take some liberties. First, I will make this little birthday tribute, and soon to follow I will be posting embarrassing pics of the Meem.

Happy birthday MEEMS! 27 YRS. HOLY COW!!! Yet another year has gone by and you are cuter today than they day that I robbed you from the cradle. It seems unfair since I only seem to get more chubby with time…

How can I sum up all that you are to me. Like Jensen’s book says, “I love you to the moon and back.” Thank you for being so wonderful all the time as a wife, mom, friend, sister etc. I know we are going to have a record year for trials, but we will sail through with all the blessings we have already seen and with your wonderful attitude and tenacity for chasing down the end result that you want until it has arrived. I love you. Oh, and for all those that emailed Mimi, she was really embarrassed that I sent that email, but I stand by my decision not only because it was a great idea, and I give myself a lot of husband points, but I see that tons of people sent short messages. She loved it, secretly.

10 comments:

Southern Belle said...

Happy Birthday! Man you are so old...just kidding. That would make me old as well. I hope you had a wonderful birthday!

anniewalkfam said...

what an adorable picture! as glad as i am to see that my friends are getting older too, i still have you beat by a year. :) can't wait to see you in a couple days. take care.

Steven and Whitney said...

I thought about you yesterday!!! I have always been able to remember your birthday. Sorry, work was so hectic yesterday, or I for sure would have sent you birthday wishes. Hope your day was good and that your husband treated you like his queen (as if he doesn't already)!

Yergensen Family said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Dear MIMI, Happy Birthday to you!

Jim Hutchings said...

Happy birthday Wifey... I must have been left out of that Birthday Email loop, but hopefully you got my Text message Lovin. I will call soon..

Jim Hutchings said...

P.S. I love you

Rebecca said...

She TOTALLY loved it secretly! Good call, John. I'm glad you had a happy birthday, young'in.

Carrie Hellewell said...

That is the cutest little picture ever! What a cute little girl you were and still are, just not in the the little girl way. Happy Birthday!

Shila said...

Birthday wishes from the Conways! Me and Shane giggled at the cutie little Meems pic. We remember the old time backgrounds and the way our parents used to dress us up. I think I have a picture that is very similar to yours! :)

Rachel said...

27!!! Wow Mimi...do you have any grey hair yet? Heehee
Major husband points on the birthday email idea. Mimi is all about LOVE and she HAD to love reading little notes of birthday wishes and love from all her friends. Good call.