Jun 4, 2008

Momacita


This is my mom! I know this is way late but... HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MOM! Besides being beautiful, she is the best mom on the planet! If you know me, you know that my one sadness in life is not living close to my mom. There is so much I could say about my mom, but here are some things I want her to know that I LOVE about her:

- Her laugh. She has the best laugh- my favorite memories are of her laughing.
- Her Cooking. She can make anything taste good. (John will confirm this)
- Her Talents. She is master seamstress, floor tiler, gardener, and farm fixer.
- Her Reading skills. I swear she can read an entire book in an hour
- Her knowledge. Ask her anything, she'll know the answer!
- Her confidence. I don't think there is anything I wouldn't trust her to do. Somehow things just work out for her. Whether it is getting out a stain, or getting a certin plant to grow- She can do it!
- Her humility. She is is very gentle and kind. Don't be confused by the above quality. She would be the last to admit that she great at everything, and is probably embarrased that I wrote that :-)

Mom you are such a wonderful mom- I couldn't have asked for a better mom. It is all the little things that you did, that are so special to me. John thinks I'm crazy that I make him get me a drink of water before I go to bed. Love you mom!!

2 comments:

Boonie said...

WOW!!! Our Mom is HOT (Bow chicka wow wow). And yes, she really can read an entire book in a day.

Suzie said...

You left one thing out. Our mom is gorgeous. Man, if only I had half her looks. That and she's got the "woop! woop!" when she gets excited.