Jun 24, 2008

Sweet Elvis

As I dropped my kids off at my friends house to get to an apt last week we were able to snap some pictures that we have been talking about taking for months. Here are some cute shots of my little girl. It is so nice to have someone else taking the pictures- Thanks Rebecca!! She also took some adorable pictures of the kids with my gigantic belly. I will spare you all from the close-ups! My kids are so into the belly that I have to document it because I find it unusual how much belly time they both need. If you do need some maternity pictures, she is fabulous!

We did have a family photo-shoot recently done by someone in my photography class. I don't have all the pictures yet, but he did send some over- the bonus about taking a photography class is there are a lot of people willing to take lot of free pictures to get more experience. This pic is from his shoot.

8 comments:

jayna said...

Those pictures of Ellie are GORGEOUS! She's such a mix of both of you I think! What a cute little family!

Glad you're feeling better!

Rebecca said...

I love the shot he got...that's so great. I was going to take the Tracy's tonight, and go back to that place. Love the photo op's there. They had to delay though, so we'll do it soon enough!

The Eggett Family said...

K - You look so Stinkin Cute Mimi! Those pictures of Ellie are so sweet too.

anniewalkfam said...

you guys are such a cute family. i think you are just about the cutest preggo woman I know. you better watch out for those boys as ellie gets older. good thing she has a big brother!

Brittany Osborn said...

Those pics are amazing. Her eyes look so pretty. And what a sweet little family.

tyalpabr said...

I love your pictures!! You guys have the cutest little fam! So glad to hear you are feeling better.

Suzie said...

Wow, thes pics are awesome! It isn't that hard when you have beautiful family though. I miss you guys!

Anne and Dillon said...

I am never going to kiddie kandids again!