Jul 3, 2008

Church Kids

Ellie was all dressed for church when her brother decided he was going to wear his "cowboy" belt his papa gave him. She of course promptly found hers and put it on over her dress. I love these personalized belts... mostly because they are from their papa. With these matching red cowgirl boots and hair all done up- I couldn't resist taking these pics. Although no one appreciates how cute kids are as much as their parents do, she did have a few fans at church.

Jensen has been dressing himself for over a year now, and does a great job... LOVE the socks! The other thing I love about this picture his how prepared he his for church(notice the coloring book and scriptures). I don't know how I lucked out with such a responsible little man. We rarely have to prompt Jensen for things he might want to take. Ellie on the other hand plops herself down in sacrament meeting and insists that her every little desire magically comes out of our church bag. OK, the last thing I love about this picture is the band aide on her forehead. She came home from a family reunion with a large bump on her head. It just fits her personality.

8 comments:

Southern Belle said...

Love it! It made me laugh. I just love how kids are so independent and do their own little thing. So cute! Tell your mom hi for me and I am thinking of you and your family. I hope all goes well next week!

anniewalkfam said...

too cute. your kids are always so adorable.

Sarah said...

I love Ellie's personality! She is too cute. They both look adorable. I wish that my kids were as on the ball as Jensen!

Chad & Keysha Peck said...

Those are some adorable little kiddies! I love that Jensen dresses himself...I have one those. It's interesting (and frustrating) a times, but I suppose it's a good way to show some 'independence.'

Good luck with your delivery! I can't wait to see an update.

mbishopp said...

I LOVE the pictures of the kids! Good luck next week, you will all be in our prayers.

The Eggett Family said...

That is too cute. I love her little personality - She seems so spunky, and I love that you let her go to church in her boots and belt. Such a nice Mom.

Rebecca said...

The bandaid is the best. I totally checked her out in that belt at church. She was prancing though the halls with her class heading for a bathroom break, and she was so Ellie...full of confidence and flair. I love that girl!

Then there's little Jensen...so full of that cheesy smile and cute thoughts.

Can you tell I'm in mourning for your family?! At least my kids will enjoy your kids as long as they can before little Mia comes home. Thank goodness for that. I don't know how I am going to bear those months and months without you ALL.

Please, don't grow out of cowboy belts and bandaids and Alice and Ruby in the next year!

Rachel said...

I was one of her fans at church that sunday....LOVED the outfit and want to place an order with Grandpa for a belt for my kids!:)