Aug 14, 2008

An anniversary to remember

Our day passed by very calmly and slowly on July 27th. We were at the hospital with our baby and enjoyed a romantic cafeteria meal as we kept our baby near. I hold this (our sixth) anniversary very dear as we were able to spend an entire day together with little interruption as Mia was very stable at this point and would calmly let us hold her or sleep in her bed. Apart from the obvious heartbreaking moments recently, I have cherished the time that Mimi and I have been able to share as we have spent much time just her and I in the hospital. I have fallen in love all over again. John

5 comments:

Brittany Osborn said...

Very sweet post. I'm not even sure what to say. I'm glad Mimi has a wonderful hubby to stand by her and you two support each other. Thank you.

anniewalkfam said...

you are so sweet!

eRiCa said...

seriously this post totally touched my heart. The simple proclaimation of love and falling in love all over again, the humble surroundings of your anniversary yet peaceful...Not the ideal way to spend your anniversary but still a lovely post.

jayna said...

Congratulations guys- 6 years of being in love is a great place to be!

Jennifer said...

John, you are too sweet. I love it!