Sep 10, 2008

Calling all Wedding Videos

I just watched my friend Kimmy’s (no link due to her non blogging rebellion) wedding video. It TOTALLY made my day. Her wedding was years ago, and she finally sent me a copy of her ultra extravagant wedding. It was such a fun wedding- she had been planning it for YEARS! I know this because she told me all about it even before she met her husband when we were roommates at BYU. Despite a little bride’s maid embarrassment on the video- I loved the memories. I forgot that my hair was ever that short. I thoroughly enjoyed watching her wedding video, and needed the happy times footage. If any of you have copies of your wedding video’s send them my way- I burn a lot of hours in a rocking chair. No really, if you know how to make a copy I would love to have the distraction. There is something about weddings that make me so happy. If you are not married… GET MARRIED and send me the video.

I miss you Kim- it would be so fun to flash back to BYU and lip-sync with our wooden spoons.

7 comments:

jayna said...

If I did want to send you some stuff (books, and yes, perhaps our wedding video) where would I do that? Is there anything else your heart desires? Hug-a-bunch videos? Trashy magazines? Seriously, let me know. I'll do it.

Yergensen Family said...

You should take up making jewelry or something of the sort. Just something to take time...if I find my video you will get a copy! Keep up the good work!

Bown Bloggity Blog said...

Mimis, I am so happy that you are coming to the wedding! I didn't know that you were planning on it until last week. Yee-haaa! See you soon! P.S. you don't want to see my wedding video - I think that you were like eleven. :)

Brittany Osborn said...

We don't have one. I was super casual about my wedding. If I think of something funny to send however, I will.

Kirstin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kirstin said...

Mimi...I would be happy to send you some sort of care package/box of fun! I am highly doubting I will send my wedding video...that would just bore you, but I think I could put together something fun for you! Send me an address please! Also, the post from Nat was great. I love Mia's hair and her alert eyes. She is so beautiful. Hold on little girl, and you will be the luckiest 16 year old around!

Shila said...

Mimi you are so funny! I'll see what I can do, I know that you would get a kick out of seeing John and all the bros. and sis. when they were teenagers. I still need to come see you and little Mia. This runny nose turns into a cold, then a sore throat and now a cough. I want to be good and healthy before I venture your way.