Oct 26, 2008

Halloween Part I

This is the fanciest pumpkin patch ever. Maris farms is fabulous. One of my children's many "moms" took them here for a Friday field trip.





My friend didn't mention whether or not Jense insisted on the umbrella, but I am loving the difference between my children. Jensen who is worried about getting wet... IN WASHINGTON.And my daughter who is burring her friend Alice in corn. This is the same corn pit that I lost my ring in last year. That was a close call!! Thanks Rebecca for hauling around extra kids who all picked out a big round pumpkin :-) I am sure getting back to the car was an adventure all it's own.

6 comments:

Kirstin said...

Looks like an awesome place to go... That is so great that you have so many extra "mom's" to help and take your children places. I wish I was close so I could help like that. I just look at pictures of all three of your kids and love them. Still thinking of you and the family and praying for you. Give Mia a big squeeze and love from me.

Brittany Osborn said...

Wow what a great pumpkin patch. I've heard there is a good one around here. The one I went to was nothing.

Rebecca said...

Oh, I forgot to tell you about the umbrella. We only had one, and Jensen was the only one with a hood. He may have been concerned about his head getting wet if I wasn't concerned for him, but he was our umbrella man because he had no hood. If he wasn't holding it over his head, my mom and I were. I have Ellie's muddy pants, coat and shoes all washed and on top of the dryer to give back.

The Eggett Family said...

You guys have amazing friends!! I've said it before but I'll say it again, I'm glad that people are taking such good care of you guys.

That pumpkin patch looks like a lot of fun. Gotta love Jensen with his umbrella :)

jayna said...

Um, the posture of the girl getting buried and the look on Ellie's face were both CLASSIC and good for a laugh!

Sarah said...

What a great pumpkin patch! It looks like the perfect start to all of the halloween festivities, it is honestly one of my favorite outings of the year. I remember you losing your ring last year, scary!! So glad you found it!