No floor yet. Mia decided to spike a temp hours before they were going to give us the boot... so we are still in ICU. They are having problems with her line, and will probably just take it out. It won't draw back, and it may be causing the fever. The fellow stitched it into her skin- she just can't keep that line in. I like the Hickman because they can draw her blood as often as they want. If they take it out, it will be needle city for us. They decided to put the milrinone back on for a day so now she has an IV in her scalp. This is her third unicorn crown.
Everything else besides the fever is going great! The nurses love her to death- I will miss them when we're gone. The new ETA for the floor is Monday. It would be so nice to flash forward to the day we go home... yes please!