Dec 8, 2008

King 5 News Tonight

I think that our friends from Channel 4 and Channel 5 are glad to have a happy story and have done followup interviews. Each interviewer has expressed the excitement for us, and it does feel good to be enjoying our happy time with our baby. We had an interview at our house this morning and we will be on the news again tonight. Channel 5 at 5:00. Since I have felt a bit foolish looking at my mug on TV I told Mimi that I was going to respond to one of the questions, "I don't know, I am just excited for Brittany Spears' comback tour." That way I would look like a goof, but at least it would be on my own terms. You know that would have been funny. Mimi said no.

7 comments:

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

oh man, that would have been hilarious! too bad huh! can't wait to see it tonight. that's awesome they did a follow up interview too!

The Eggett Family said...

You crack me up! I can't wait to see it, be sure and post a link asap

jayna said...

You're excited about that too???

Jim Hutchings said...

Yo Margin...hook a brotha up with some of these clips online or something. I mean give up some love for Cal-ah-four-nigh-eh.

Love you guys. Can't wait to get out there and see ya'll soon.

I say do the Spears comment. DO IT pansey boy.

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

another nice interview!! how'd it feel to have news cameras following you at the hospital? here is the video link...i'll email it to you also.
http://www.king5.com/video/index.html?nvid=311439

Jennifer said...

You video is the top video on king5.com right now. Mia made you superstars!

Amanda-The Family News! said...

Oh yea that would have been funny!!!!