Jan 25, 2009

Mimi, you rock my world

I have enjoyed using the phrase, "I'm gonna rock your world" or "rock my world" ever since that "In living color" skit back in the day.

Anywho. On Friday I was able to go to a routine appointment with Mimi in order to get a blood draw from Mia to check all of her "levels." (Boy, I am using a lot of "quotation marks.") I just have to say that Mimi (in case any of you out there had any doubts) Mimi you are incredible. I am so glad you are so strong. I had to run out to get some insurance info out of the car, and was able to time it just right so that I missed all of the drama. EVEN SO, as I returned and saw the blood and heard the discription of how things went down, I felt that ton of bricks laying on my chest once again. It is tough seeing a child go through such discomfort. Thanks babe for being the strong one. I know you have to do this a couple times a week, and thanks to those who have gone with her from time to time to give support.

6 comments:

Danielle said...

Yes...my sister does rock.

Brimaca said...

I can't imagine....

Shelley Eggett said...

You're Amazing Meems!!

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

i will definitely third the fact that mimi does indeed rock! your family is remarkable!

Rebecca said...

You da bomb. No little baby should have to be so tough, but she's sure lucky she's got such a strong mommy.

Stephanie said...

Mimi..you are doing an awesome job!!!! Praying for all of you!