Feb 9, 2009

Valentines Challenge


I rarely respond to Tags, My friend (homemaker of the year) posted a challenge on her blog. Luckily I was one of the first to comment and in order to get something wonderful from her I must also take the challenge.
So, in honor of LOVE day I will lovingly make five lovely items to be lovingly given to the first five lovelies that comment on this (yep you guessed it) lovely blog. Ready...... Set....GO!


Why I'm excited about this-


- I would love something other than medicine, feeding therapy, reunion planning to take up some space in my brain.


- So many people have given given given to our family- this is a way to do something for someone else... well, five of you.


- I love holidays- all holidays! Not only is V-day the day to give up love and send notes, but I also had a baby on this day.
- It will be a suprise to everyone what I actually come up with! You may not love it as much as I will love making it for you. It will be homemade and made with MUCHO AMOUR!


- It just sounds fun.
Spread the love and post a challenge on your blog too!!
*if you are one of the lucky winners- and I don't have your info leave me your email :-)


13 comments:

Deb said...

Hello, I've been following your story and praying for your family for a long time! I'm first - yea for me!

Kristi M. said...

I have been a follower of your blog for some time. I love reading the updates on your sweet little girl. They always bring perspective into my life. I think about your family often.
My email is: keepsakesbykristi@yahoo.com

Baker Family said...

Hey Mimi,
I have been keeping up on your family blog this whole year. I like your idea on this post. What a fun way to make the holidays special.
Tell John that Jason still talks about how much fun he had with his college buddies on their trip in Washington. Next time we should include wives....wouldn't that be fun!!

Crystal said...

Hey Mimi What a great Idea. Count me In!!!

angela said...

i look forward to reading your blog, and i think your little girl is SO adorable! thanks for sharing part of your life with us. :)

theredgel{at}yahoo{dot}com

Mimi said...

Woo- That was fast!!

Ok- congrats ladies.

Crystal- I need an email address from you. There is no link on your name.

Alright- get ready for something GREAT!

Brimaca said...

Dang I barely missed! :)

Miller Family said...

Mimi, I saw the cute pics of you and Mia on Katie's blog when you were able to have a girls night out for dinner. How special that you were all able to meet up. Sweet Mia is looking so good and always adorable. Keep up your good mommy work. You heart mommy's are amazing! Michelle

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

bummer...i was too slow! i still love ya guys though! :) what a cute idea!

Stephanie said...

What a great idea. I wasn't one of the first five but I still love it :) Happy V Day!!!! Early that is

The Beals said...

So fun that you are doing this too! Whos free vday gift do you get??? I cant wait to see what it is...

Princess Pookie said...

Crap!:)
xoxo
P.S. I'll settle for a few Mimi family cupcakes!

Crystal said...

Hey Mimi Sorry about that my email is

dccoatney@gmail.com