Mar 16, 2009

Not Me Monday

Oh no, I DID NOT let my children play on top of my car! I definitely would not have allowed such an activity to occur. I also didn't allow one of them to do so wearing her swimsuit...backwards. Nope not me!


This is a fun blogging idea from another heart mom my. Want to participate? here's the info....

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

3 comments:

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

that's hilarious. i'll have to keep my camera handy by my chair i've been living in. i'm sure with me being somewhat immobile i've had/have lots of moments like those!

Beth said...

I really enjoyed visiting with you yesterday. I am so glad that I called you. Little Mia is an angel. My girls loved seeing her and playing with your kiddoes. I love you Meems. I love reading your blog.

Shelley Eggett said...

Oh my gosh, I got a good laugh out of that. I might have to do this if I remember.