May 10, 2009

Mother's Day pronounced Mawthurs Day


-Favorite part of today: opening gifts from my children that they picked out.
-Favorite quote of today: "no, mommies need to do it because it's mother's day."
-Favorite service of the day: All three meals prepared by John boy + kids
-Favorite lecture of the day: Ellie trying to convince us that the neighbors like her to ring their doorbell non stop. (sorry guys)
-Favorite snuggler of the day: Mia---snuggler #1!
-Least Favorite aspect of today: missing church because I am SICK. I love Mother's Day Sunday!

Here is a little article about Mia that was in the Desert News this last week. It is an article on motherhood...enjoy. Thanks Molly!

Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful moms!!

5 comments:

MamabearMills said...

aww u poor sick mommy u! great little article! you guys are so perdy in that pic!

Talia said...

That article was beautiful!

Katie said...

Happy Mother's Day to you! Mimi, you truly are one of the most fabulous mommy's I've ever met! I so look up to you and admire how you've handled all of this. It hasn't been easy and you've always shown such grace, love, class and absolute trust in our Heavenly Father and the "plan". You're my hero. And you're a blast to spend time with too...I truly could go on and on! Sorry you had to spend the day sick, sounds like it was still pretty special though thanks to some pretty cool kids and thoughtful hubby.

I loved the article and feel so proud to know someone so famous! Give Mia some love from us!

Shelley Eggett said...

I'm sorry you've been sick. That was a sweet article! Happy Mothers Day (2 days ago)

I'm patiently waiting for your next post, can't hardly wait :)

Erin said...

What a wonderful article....Mia is SO lucky to have you as her mom....Ellie and Jense too.

C'mon already with your next post....the anticipation is KILLING me! I can't wait to hear all about it!