May 7, 2009

Someone stole my infant

...and replaced her with this BIG 10 month old!! Mia is 10 months old- 10 months!!

Everyone thinks Mia looks like her daddy. However, there is no denying that this face is a spittin' image of moi!! Seriously, this is my face- 27 years ago. If you don't believe me I will try and scrounge up the one photo I have from my childhood to prove it. he he... just kidding mom! There are photos of me, but they are all in "slide" form, or so I've heard.

Foot tasting- one of her favorite past times! Now, THIS she gets from her DADDY! ;-)

Mia's eating is coming right along. She loves to have food in her mouth as long as it is also in her hand. We go through Cheetos and crackers like it was going out of style. She doesn't eat the whole cracker- it usually falls on the floor and we give her a new one. last night she successfully chowed down on some carrots and sweet potatoes. I couldn't believe it!... she opened her mouth took the food...then ate it!! Now we just need to master the bottle. The night before last she took 150 cc's for her night feed. I decided to leave her tube out to see if she would take enough the next day. She did great, but toward the end of the evening I had to put it back in. I think this tube will be gone before we know it.

She has an angel heart and an angel face! Happy 10th month miss me!

13 comments:

babyjane said...

She is a SERIOUS angel!!!

Brimaca said...

I want to steal her. Can I? Can I? She is soooooo cute! Her little face. Oh I just want to hug and sqeeze her. Thanks for sharing all the pics. I love your commentary too - you're a funny girl!

Talia said...

She is so precious...I can't believe they are 10 months already!

Maria said...

So cute... Her eating is coming right along. Once she catches on their is no turning back. Why do the babies have to grow so fast??? I wish they could just stay that cute little cuddly, smell good, ball of smiles longer. :)

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

oh that is the sweetest thing to see! she is a perfect angel. glad her feeding is going a lil' better. you should try baby mummums, they are rice sticks and Ady could never seem to get enough of them!

Di said...

Look at her eating that cookie all on her own. So cute & I still love her awesome hair.

Sarah said...

10 months?! I can't believe it either. Why do they have to grow up so fast? Oh she is adorable, though. She looks so cute chowing on that cookie, I'm glad the eating is going so much better. I think you're right, that tube will be gone before you know it! :)

Izabell said...

hope you have a wonderful mothers day!!

wyndi and Izzy

Erin said...

Sweet, sweet angel baby! Can't believe she is 10 months! And yay for her eating skills it sounds like she's doing great! Happy Mother's Day, Meems!

Shelley Eggett said...

Oh, I just love her!! 10 months!! I can't believe it. What a sweetie. So happy that she's eating big people food.

Happy Mothers Day!!

The Shelley Family said...

So cute....
I have to tell u that there is a "scanner" that takes pics from slide form/negatives and changes them to digital form!
Just thought u would be interested!

Jennifer said...

She is getting SO big! I can't believe it! She is so adorable! I love the chubs!

♥ Michele ♥ said...

It just doesn't get much cuter than that!! Give her a kiss for me!