Jun 25, 2009

MAYBE MIA

My Friend Rebecca's daughter has always called Mia, "Maybe Mia." I love her interpretation of "Baby Mia!" Thanks Rebecca for all of these fabulous pictures of Mia... here are a few maybe Mia's of today.

Maybe Mia will be breaking hearts right and left
Maybe Mia will be a goof ball like her parents.
Maybe Mia will learn blow kisses for real.
Maybe Mia will someday have a new best friend besides her NG
Maybe Mia will have hair that wisps out on both sides
Maybe Mia will get to go swimming someday.
Maybe Mia will get to take a nap soon.
Maybe Mia will drink enough of her bottle to go tubeless
Maybe Mia will be a bottle drinking ballerina
Maybe Mia will let her H O T hot daddy feed her that bottle.

15 comments:

Mindy said...

Boy does "Maybe Mia" look like her Daddy!!!!

Kevin and Andrea said...

"Maybe Mia" can do ANYTHING! (That's what I think anyways!) She is WAY TOO CUTE! What a cute post
:0)

babyjane said...

These are wonderful!!! And I like "maybe Mia"

Stephanie M Larsen said...

Oh, those tutu pictures of her drinking her bottle are darling. I'm so going to steal that idea. Cute!

Kelli said...

so sweet!

Rachel said...

So many pics without the NG...that's a good thing. Come on Mia.

Katie said...

Love this post! Her pictures are adorable as ever...I can't believe that she's almost 1!?! Give Mia hugs from us!

Talia said...

I LOVE the pictures, Maybe Mia is too darn adorable!

Photographer: Rebecca Pierce said...

It never fails that a "client" chooses images that I didn't think were keepers. You posted two or three pictures that I didn't touch up...the ones that I looked at and thought, those aren't really keepers. It's just funny how that works! Now that I know you like them, I'll fix 'em up a little.

Maybe Mia will come over and play more often. Maybe I'll have to chase Mia all over the place to get a decent picture next time we do a shoot...maybe mia has the cutest smile on this planet.

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

i love this post and these pictures! gorgeous. no worries she will get to do all those things soon!

Shelley Eggett said...

Definitley a heart breaker - She is just gorgeous, she sure looks chubby for being so lightweight for her age.

bugbeefamily said...

Oh my goodness Mimi, she is so beautiful!

cands said...

wow, she is absolutely beautiful :) these pictures make my heart smile!

Erin said...

Is is so cute! I love all the pictures. Maybe Mia, that is really cute!

Anna said...

She is such a doll! Love the picture with her tongue sticking out.