Jun 10, 2009

SYTYCD Re-cap.


Ok- soooo. HANDS DOWN I'm stuffing the ballot box for Jeanine & Phillip!! They were fabulous- LOVED IT! I could have done without the yellow high tops, but whatever.

Maybe it is because they were first, maybe it was because I have been craving the show, or maybe it was the song. This song reminds me of my man... so it could of been the song. I feel a side note approaching:

When I met John I used to tease him that he was a gangster because of the music he listened to. He is an R&B junkie. He wants background music on constantly and is always singing along- it's cute. His fav: Ne-Yo! His second fav: Usher The song they danced to is "Mad" by Ne-Yo. In case you are curious enough to look it up :-) This was one of my initial attractions to him...he sang "gangster love songs." I am fully aware that this type of music generally isn't categorized as "gangster"... but to me, at 18, it was.

If you missed the show last night, you are welcome to come to SYTYCD night for a recap and results. Seriously, if I know you and you want to scrutinize the dances with me and some friends/family- come on over. Come on over if you're healthy that is :-)

Lastly, an honorable mention goes to Brandi and Evan! I think they will be a few of my fav's.

6 comments:

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

i loved jeannine and phillip too! i couldn't wait for last night's show! i think it's randi and evan! I will try and be there tonight!

Brittoni said...

I sooo love SYTYCD too. AND aren't you sooo happy that their next season is THIS Fall so we don't have to wait till next summer to watch it again!!!! I am so with you on Jeannine and Phillip. That dance was my fav by far!

Cristi said...

I LOVE this show and am so giddy that it's on again!! I think my favorites were Randi and Evan!! I also like Jeannine and Phillip though.

I thought that this was - BY FAR - the best top 20 premiere show of ALL seasons!!

It's going to be a GREAT summer!!

Sarah said...

I LOVED almost all of the dances, they were awesome. I agree, totally the best top 20 show of all. So fun. And I am so excited for the rest of the season!!!

Anonymous said...

Every time I watch it, I will think of sitting in your living room. It was so much fun! Know that I miss you very much and hope to see you all soon! I will try not to give too much away before you get to see the show, but I might have to slip maybe once....

Emily

Jennifer said...

I haven't watched the results yet. I am loving this season though. I totally agree that this is by far the best top 20. They are amazing. I loved Jeannine and Phillip too! They were first and did hip hop and it reminded me of Joshua and Katie last year when they were first and did hip hop. We all know how they did. Anyway, I don't know when I'll be able to make it over for a show because these days are getting busier and busier, but I will make it sometime. And I still have that game for John. Man I'm a slacker!