Aug 12, 2009

Baby Animal

Picture 23 451


This is my baby animal, in her natural habitat. I could eat her up!!!

*Mia's nursery was painted by miss princess pookie. The room is darling- thanks JoDee! I had so many wonderful friends getting my house all fancy and sparkling clean while I was in the hospital. I haven't taken picture of it, but I love my house!! Thanks guys!!

One last thing before I go... actually one last picture to share...

Picture 23 3977


Mees taking a stand! She's not quite ready to attempt it solo, but still- she's standing.


UPDATE:
One of Mia's heart brothers who needed a heart/lung transplant returned back to heaven. We will miss your smiling face Bridger!!

13 comments:

Shila said...

Hey she looks so cute sporting the two ponytail look! Fun being with you for Girls night Lots of laughs, I am glad you came!

Anonymous said...

Yay Mia!

The Bolings

dan & sara said...

That is awesome! GO Mia!

Love the pics too :)

Rachel said...

She is too cute for words!

Talia said...

OMG!!! When I saw the first picture with her sitting it made my heart melt, because she is looking so big...our babies aren't babies anymore. Then to see her "standing" Yay!!!

♥Kim said...

Mia looks absolutley wonderful! What a precious doll!!! ♥

Sorry to here her friend passed away. Will be praying for them.

About us... said...

Hi MiMi

About us... said...

Hi MiMi. I attempted to google that article on Vit E. It was just a "generic" article on MSN and it says "the page is expired" but while searching for it I found this as well...
"March of Dimes grantees also are looking at how environmental factors (such as a form of vitamin A called retinoic acid) may contribute to congenital heart defects"
I totally understand how you "want to know" I'm the same way :)
God bless you and thank you for all your prayers! Love the pics of Mia :)

About us... said...

http://wbztv.com/health/vitamin.e.supplements.2.982344.html

FOUND IT :)

Wyndi said...

her room is so cute!! i love it! it was great to meet you on Sunday! Mia is even cuter in person!!

Kelli said...

from one bridgers family to another, many prayers for them.

Cute pictures of your little animal.

Sarah said...

She is so, so cute! I loge her little pigtails on her head, adorable. And seriously, what a cute room! I love it. You definitely have some wonderful friends :)

jayna said...

Mimi: send your house cleaners and decorators my way. And good luck with the coming weeks.

Mia: YOU ARE STINKIN' ADORABLE!