Aug 4, 2009

Has it been six or seven?... I forget

SEVEN! SEVEN YEARS! That's a whole lotta years!

pictures as promised of what my man pulled off on our anniversary. This is what I saw on my way to church last week.

Picture 23 229


I really like the warning behind the anniversary sign. DETOUR AHEAD!

When I was taking the picture and read Happy Anniversary Mimi- my eyes were immediately drawn to the detour ahead sign. I wondered if he had placed it there on purpose. Hasn't he had enough detours lately? This family knows a thing or two about curve balls.

Our anniversary was spent much like this one, minus the cafeteria food. My expectations of what celebrating a anniversary is- have taken a detour. Here's to Seven years!! I definitely have to agree with this sign-

Picture 23 235

11 comments:

Kevin and Andrea said...

That was so sweet of him! And yes how ironic it was placed in front of the "detour" sign..... Good thing you two are both so amazing, You'll make it through anything!! Happy anniversary!!

Kevin and Andrea said...

P.S. just read the "backfire" post. HILARIOUS! No joke my eyes were watering! John needs to write his own column. Maybe I will be contacting your local paper... hmm......!! :0)

Shila said...

Hey there that is quite cute John! Mimi it was fun seeing you at the park yesterday!

J and H Hunsaker said...

How sweet

Erin said...

I love all the signs that he did. That is great! Happy Anniversary!!!

LoPeZ FaMiLy said...

awwwww......SO SWEET!

Jen, Paul and Gracie said...

Hi Mimi,
Good to hear from you! No screening of your comments, I promise. Must have been technical difficulties ;-)

Mia looks so great. Those bright eyes and big smile are priceless! How is her physical therapy going? Gracie is a member of the late bloomers club for sitting up and crawling. She is just so enamored with her feet that it takes a lot of coaxing to get her on her tummy to develop those back and neck muscles. Gracie's physical therapist has her doing tummy time on an exercise ball, which seems to be helping. We are starting the Birth to Three program next week, so I'm anxious to see how that works.
Take care, Jen

Shelley Eggett said...

Loved the backfire post...laughing my head off.

John you are a funny guy, and way to go on the anniversary signs.

I'm so glad Mia is doing well, she's as squeezable as ever, I wish I was there to squeeze.

Julie said...

I saw that sign coming home late one night! It totally Made me smile because I knew it was for you!

Lauri said...

That's so funny because I saw that sign since it is right by my house and I did a double take but then it escaped my mind! Funny to know who it was for!! Congrats guys, it's the lucky number 7! This will be a great year!!!!

Photographer: Rebecca Pierce said...

So sweet. Big points, JB...big points.