Aug 19, 2009

That's what I call dedication

Picture 16 353


Jense really likes T-ball, so much so, that he gets ready the night before. Love this kid!

Picture 21 368

Jense running to soccer- He has had so much fun this summer doing swimming, soccer, and T-ball. Is it just the first kid thing or is it unique that he always packs his own water bottle and snack? I couldn't get Ellie to pack her own stuff if I tried. I love the dynamic that this little boy brings to our family.

It is sad that he will be in school and I won't have my #1 helper anymore. He is sooo excited for kindergarten and is very proud of the fact that he will be the oldest. Missing the deadline by one day was a blessing in disguise for us during this past year.

I will save all of my rantings about this kid for his birthday post!

4 comments:

Kevin and Andrea said...

How cute is that?? My little boy is the same way. We put him to bed in his p.j.'s and when we go to wake him up in the morning he has on his t-ball jersey and baseball pants! Boys are so much fun I love it!! I just wish I had taken a picture of it like you did!!

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

he really is such a sweetheart! I hope lexi marries him! isn't it sad our babies are growing up so fast. i can't believe they'll be in kindergarten, where did the time go?

Shelley Eggett said...

Oh my gosh that's awesome. He looks like such a fun boy

the beezer said...

WOW...the energy of that bottom picture makes me feel like I know him! He looks so cute and motivated...If only I could muster this much passion about anything!!