Nov 12, 2009

You should always pack a bag...

We should have known, or should have remembered, to always pack an overnight bag when visiting the hospital. And here we are! Who's afraid of second day socks? Uh, I am. They want to hang on to Mia to try and look deeper into a couple of things. Most of the preliminary results are good, but there are a few question marks. We will know the bulk of the results apparently by tomorrow. Mia and Mamma are in the recovery room snuggling. We hope to be home tomorrow afternoon...

10 comments:

holenfamily said...

I am off the say a little prayer for your family right now. I hope everything looks great and beautiful Mia can continue to grow!

Talia said...

I will be saying a little prayer tonight for our sweet Mia girl.

Carrie Hellewell said...

Oh darn it! We'll be thinking of your family. Good luck Mia!

Katie said...

Wished I could have sat with you in recovery...we loved having you and Mia with us back in April when Maddie had her cath. Praying her results are fine and you're discharged today!!!

Erin said...

Oh Darn! Hope everything turns out perfect...hope you're home soon!

Kaidence's Mommy said...

OK, I am afraid of second day socks as well....YUCK! I was just trying to decide if I pack a bag for K's Cath. Part of me always packs a little something because I know we will have to stay if I pack nothing at all. I dont want to jinx myself. We will keep you in our prayers. Let us know how it goes.

qwertycris said...

You are in our thoughts and prayers! Here's to hoping you're at home when you read this.

Beth said...

I believe I heard that all of the results came back that things are a-okay, yes?
Reading over your last post about a year ago...wow...Mia is a miracle. You guys are amazing. I love you.

molly said...

Haven't seen you lately so I thought I would check your blog... let us know if you need anything, we send our prayers, come home soon toughie!!!

Anonymous said...

Please let us know....we are praying for you!
Karlee's family!