Mar 1, 2010

Three, I say THREE steps

First of all,

Thanks everyone for your fabulous suggestions. I love so many of the names...it's possible that I am more confused now with all these great choices. If you have more, keep them coming! When we get down to the top choices, I'll just have to take a poll ;-) We are in the final month stretch... YAY! I am so excited to meet my little boy... we (john) have been calling him baby big nose. Mean, I know. After an ultrasound a few months back the tech took some 3-D images and I couldn't see past his nose. John is the one that came up with the nick name, and has referred to him as such ever since. I know the 3-D images can play tricks, but unless he was moving right then or it picked up an off image- this kid is going to be well oxygenated. As long as his little heart pumps perfectly, I feel like I'm winning the lottery!!

Ok, onto my little heart girlie...


Picnik collage


My name is Mia,
I took my first three steps Friday night.

My parents decided to finally sit down and help me go back and forth between them.
I was extremely motivated by my fridge phonics toy, and walked the best when I had something in my hands.

My parents are pleased as punch at my first steps, and can't wait until I can walk. My mommy's friends Rebecca and Rachel were my first cheerleaders, then later that night grandma and grandpa McDonald witnessed as well.

I plan to be sprinting by the time I turn 20 months old... I have eight days till then!!!

Watch out world- I am on the move. Well, three steps in at least.

oh, and my mommy is working on some feeding advice/tricks for the other heart mommies who have emailed her.

8 comments:

Katie said...

Mia...you are just a little baby doll and now taking steps! Girl, you have come so far!!! I love reading about your progress and can't wait for you to be a big sister :) Tell your mommy hi for me and give her hugs.
Love you guys!

Erin said...

Yay Mia! Just in time for your baby brother to arrive! She is just TOOOOO CUTE!!!!

Cason Clan said...

I am a heart mom from Utah. My heart baby is Ellie. I was saw your predicament on the names and I am due in April with our fifth girl. We are so out of names. I was wondering if it would be o.k. to copy your idea on how to get names? Since we are not naming any boys, our boys names would have been: Austin, Ace, Jet or Mason. By the way, your pics are so cute.

Becca-www.blesselliesheart.blogspot.com

Carrie Hellewell said...

She's on to freedom now!!! Yay Mia. She's growing so fast!

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

i LOVE these pics of Mia. So sweet! Yay for walking! before long you won't be able to catch her! Can't wait to meet the little one.

Jennifer said...

Yeah for Mia! We had so much fun smiling at her in Sunday School last Sunday. She is such a flirt!

Shelley Eggett said...

How Exciting!!! Way to go Mia - and that picture is so lovely of her. Such a beautiful little face.

Sarah said...

Go Mia Go! She is so cute. Also, I am laughing so hard that you're worried about little Ned's nose. It is so funny the things we worry about!! haha.