Apr 1, 2010

Announcing the birth of.....

Holy cow! Good thing we didn't have a name picked out yet, this boy is missing some key parts to qualify as a dude. We are laughing so hard. What a funny thing to happen to us! Well, just wanted to make a quick post for anyone who wanted to know. Baby seems to be really healthy. They are cleaning her up as we speak. She has lots of long black hair like the other 3 kids had at birth. The only difference is that she is a good deal bigger than her siblings were. I will write more in a bit. So funny. We have quickly decided on the name Sarah Modeen McDonald (don't knock Modeen, it's a family name). Mimi is trippin that she got another girl. I have to go make fun of her some more. Be back. Pictures coming soon!

11 comments:

The Smith's said...

NO WAY!!! Did your docs just pull off the greatest April Fool's joke in history? HA!!!

Congratulations, McDonald family. I am so happy for you guys today and saying prayers of thanksgiving for baby Sarah's health!

Love,
Jesse

kohlermin said...

Holy Cow!!! Congrats on the healthy new baby.

The Whittingslow Family said...

should i tel the kids?

Amy said...

Holy April Fools joke!!! REALLY? A girl! How awesome! CONGRATS MCDONALD FAM!

Photographer: Rebecca Pierce said...

Exactly. April Fools. I saw the ultrasound pic, and there's no chance this one is a girl. NONE. Not buying it for a second.

Brimaca said...

i hate april fools day dang it! I wanna know!

I heart Max! said...

John....I eat liars for breakfast!

The Simmons Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS on your new April Fools Babe. Can't wait to see pics!

Anne said...

Dude you had me going. But Rebecca wised me up. I'm not buyin it anmore. How is Mimi. When was baby born. I need details!

The Coatney's said...

you suck. and i'm a tiny bit dumb because i totally bought it. then called brian and he bought it. o'doyle you're going down

Suzie said...

I guess it's better than getting hosed with the kitchen sprayer...which I did...thanks Nathan. Anyway, nice try Juan.