May 1, 2010

One month old

2010-4-28 215


I'm ONE!! One month old- It's been a big month for me

2010-4-9 406

This is me right after my first bath. I loved it, then I hated it, then loved it some more. Everyone was helping- my sister and brother loved to use my hair scrubby thing. I was glad when it was over, and my mom loved smelling me all fresh and baby product-ed up.

2010-4-28 228

My big brother has been great to me. He calls me "baby bro" and "slammy."

2010-4-22 1044

It's mean, but my mom loves my "scardy arms" and actually took a picture of me feeling insecure. Ellie asked my mom why I like to scoop my arms then demonstrated my "scardy arms." She didn't really have a good answer, but said something like, "He doesn't know he has arms yet." Mom, I know I have arms, I just get scared- geez!

2010-4-22 0411


Daddy put me in my sister's seat to make my mom laugh. I was hoping for some real food during my time in the highchair, but no such luck.

2010-4-22 0477

I spend most of my days in dream land, but like to wake up and look around from time to time. My mom thinks I make a monkey face when I'm awake.

2010-4-22 1800

Dreamy dream land- oh and check out my hair... maybe swirly produces killer mo-hawks.

2010-4-22 0844

My mom is hoping that I will smile at her soon, but she can't seem to get me to wake up.

2010-4-22 1211

My sister Ellie insists on holding me A LOT, so far I love it. I'm hoping that I do not incur any injuries due to the amount of time I spend in her arms when she is not safely sitting down. She really likes me, and requested that she have some pictures taken with me. She decided to wear her flower girl dress for the pictures- that's how special I am.

2010-4-28 211

My mommies friend wanted her to take a picture of me next to a doll to show how little I am. I am little, but growing fast. The doctor said that I am in the 75th percentile for height- take that fisher price doll.

2010-4-22 1700


While my nana was here, my "grandma great" and aunt lani came to visit. This is four generations going strong.

Before you know it I will be two months old... then you'll turn around and I will be in kindergarten practicing for the mother's day program.

12 comments:

Christy Beal said...

This was adorable. I love Sams swirly hair - my baby has hair envy. The bigger his head gets the smaller his hair gets. Vicious cycle.

The Coatney's said...

he is the cutest thing i've ever seen. i CAN NOT wait to see him on saturday. i'm smitten.

Photographer: Rebecca Pierce said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww, that is the best post ever! I can't believe some of the pics you've gotten. I love the one of him laying on his tummy with his sweet eyes open. He is so loveable. I need to free up my arms so I can hold him more! Great pics, meem.

Kristen said...

Loved the photos and the storytelling with it. You are so creative and very talented Mimi.

Rebecca said...

DOLL!!!!

Loved that post, friend!

Steven and Whitney said...

Love him!

Anna said...

What a beautiful little boy. I love his hair!

the beezer said...

WOW...can't believe you have another cutey baby! He is really cute, looks like your husband! Even though I have never met him.

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness, Mimi, he is the cutest, sweetest little baby boy! I love him. You have some amazing pictures in here, too. You are quite the photographer! :)

Shelley Eggett said...

Cute Cute post! He is just perfect. I need a baby in the worst way :)

Ben said...

He does look like a little doll. HE is so cute. I had to do a double take when Elli was holding him at church. I thought he was a little doll. Super cute helpers....

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

um, i think he seriously is the cutest baby ever! i need a boy! love all the pics. we have that fisher price doll too!