Jun 25, 2010

Baseball Player


Sam

has

a lot


of

Baseball

Outfits

When

wearing

these

get ups


we

call him

"baseball playeeer"



to hear how we pronounce it.... go here- you'll laugh.

We first watched this video a few years ago...and we still frequently quote her. Our favorites?

"why you done lie?"
"Don't lie!"
"estupid"
"estra"
"all fansee"
"something pretty"
"do like dat"


I love my little baseball player. I am a little sad that he has now outgrown his newborn outfits- we'll have to buy some more baseball outfits because "baseball player" (with the accent) totally suits him!

5 comments:

Dan.Beth.Miranda.Hayley said...

Mimi,

You have a heartbreaker on your hands!

He is getting so big.

Sarah said...

I love your little baseball playeeer! He is SO cute and smiley. I love him!!

Macdonald Family said...

He is such a cutie!

Katie said...

Sam is precious!!! What a sweet boy and growing toooo quickly. You're so funny too- I love your sense of humor :)

The Smith's said...

Whoa, as soon as I opened this post I thought, That is a mini-Mia! Do you see a resemblance between the two??

What a handsome, sweet boy you have. Love the pictures!