Jun 18, 2010

Cousin Coincidence

Sam was born on the same day as his....COUSIN! Crazy huh? She came a few hours before Sam, and weighed 1 oz more, but still... same day. It really was April fools day that day.


This is Alissa Warner, my niece, my oldest sister's baby girl. I had to break into her snapfish account to get a picture (they live far away)- isn't she sweet? I love that we had babies on the same day. I will always remember to call on her birthday!! *family joke* Mia and Natalie (her other daughter) are only a month apart. I think I am calling it a day with the ninos, but think it's neat that I had one on the same day as a sister.

Coincidence #2-

I was pleasantly surprised when I discovered that my nephew "Camo" has the exact same swirl in his hair as Sammers. Gotta admit.. these are two cute cute boys with their extra cool hair! I am not worried about Sam's cyclone hair...just to clarify- I love it! It's just exciting for him that his super cool older cousin has the same do.

1 comment:

Sheri said...

I love it when cousins share a birthday. Ryan shares a birthday with his cousin Bailey - which was totally unexpected as Bailey was a scheduled induction and Ryan came a couple weeks early. But it is definitely a fun connection for them to have!