Jun 28, 2010

Someone is WALKING!! For REAL

You heard it here first... not that anyone else will be talking about this. Miss Mia has finally chosen to walk. Once she decided to do it, she never turned back. I think what finally pushed her over the edge was a pair of squeaky shoes. She thought she was big stuff in those shoes. I am so thrilled! She finally did it! She is confident in her walking and just roams around the house. Go Mia Go!!

My camera cord has been missing for weeks, stinkin' cord. There should be a universal cord for ALL electronics...in my opinion. Luckily it was found- right where i keep it....strange. Here is some footage- she is outside, without shoes, and stepped on a rock, but you get the idea.



It was one year ago when she learned how to eat, now she's walking! It's crazy how much can change in a year! I'm so happy she is finally walking... it's so nice... and more sanitary :-)

I couldn't be more proud of this little one! For a minute there I thought she would NEVER walk, not really though. I officially have a toddler! YESSSSS!



oh, and Sam started laughing tonight--it's just precious!

10 comments:

Carrie Hellewell said...

She just grew like 100 feet! I can't believe how big she looks now! Good for her!!!

Jennifer said...

YEAH for squeeky shoes!

Macdonald Family said...

I love the video! Ana also liked it she was all smiles for her friend Mia! It's so awesome to see Mia walking!!!

Brimaca said...

Aaaahhhh!!!! she's so cute! Yay Mia!

Deb said...

She is seriously adorable walking... amazing!

Talia said...

YAY Mia....that's from Sophia!

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

loved loved the video! super cute! it was great seeing you guys the other night. we are going otu of town for the 4th but then we'd love to have your fam over! i'm so happy she is walking, yay mia!

Shelley Eggett said...

Good Job Mia!!! What a great accomplishment. She is so stinkin cute. She looks so much like Ellie and John mixed in the second walking picture in the brown shirt. I thought it was Ellie at first.

Sarah said...

Go Mia go!!! :)

Shila said...

I loved it! I smiled the whole time. Thanks for making my day!