Nov 15, 2010

I'm back with News Fabuloso

The news has nothing to do with our situation- it stinks!  It is not even close to hitting a fabulous status. Remember Mia's little heart friend?  I've mentioned her a few times on the blog.  She is here at the hospital- in the operating room... right now!  They got the call that a donor heart was available. If you are praying for Mia pretty please pray for our sweet little friend and her donor family too.  Despite Mia being stuck here, I have had a smile on my face all day knowing that they have been given such a precious gift today. 


Mia is extremely ready to go home... they ran a bunch of test today to see if there was something else going on- I'll update when I get some info. She seemed quite happy tonight (I brought her back an Olivia DVD and some yogurt puffs)  It was the first thing she has eaten all week. 

2 comments:

Katie said...

How exciting for your little friend. So glad you're there to give her family support...hoping Mia is eating and feeling better! I'm sure you can't wait to get home.

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

yay for your lil friend! hope all went well. i'm sorry you are still stuck there...i hope she gets better so soon, it's got to be anyday now! love ya.