Mar 22, 2011

Messes right and left

Moving... or the anticipation of moving is pretty much taking over my life. I have sold quite a few things, but still need to get rid of so many things. Then, try and find someone to rent my house.

Ohhhhh. Big sigh! Someone please give give me a bibbidi bobbidi boo wand so I can wave it and have things organized and in labeled boxes.

Things are a mess around here to say the least. Sam and Mia are not helping one bit! Remember a few posts back when Jensen got to pick out his own "fancy" box of cereal? Well, Mia climbed up and got it down and gifted it to Sam.

It was a lovely surprised to walk down stairs to Sammer swimming in cereal. If you know Sam, you know that he is a thrasher... and it didn't take long for him to get that cereal out of the bag. He also eats non stop.



Here is a little video of my little mess makers. Good thing I can't get enough of them! My favorite thing about Mia's sharing of the cereal is how she also brought Sam a fork to eat it with. Soooo helpful!

3 comments:

The Hands said...

I saw how Mia was trying to make rice four with the rice crispies. I feel for you. You sound so tired. I video-taped a "disaster" the other day too...it wasn't with a happy face, but I figured sometime in the future I'd smile at it. Maybe you could try renting out some kids while you pack! ;-)
Angie

The Hands said...

That would be rice flour instead of rice four.

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

oh man, that's fun to clean up huh! they really are so cute and sadly these days will end and we'll be sitting in our rocking chairs wishing we had cereal and toys and poop and all to clean up!