Apr 29, 2011

Minute to Win it


 We had the "BYU crew" over for a night of fun and laughs.
We played a bunch of minute to win it games. 
After the tally, Chris here was the weeeener!


There were quite a few honerable mentions however. I laughed so hard watching everyone try and knock cups over with this nylon/orange contraption stuck on their heads. You can't not laugh. It is hilarious!


John and I stay up late at night challenging each other in these games.  NOT! He was suprisingly good at this and the marble down the measuring tape game, and the tilted table game.  I on the other hand had to take my 60 second penalty on the stinkin' marble game.  The measuring tape was faulty :-)
 

 This game was my personal favorite.  We put a belt through a box with a big opening and you had to dance the balls out of the box.  It was some booty shakin hilarity. Eventually everyone resorted to standing on their hands, but this game was a riot.

 The cereal transfer through a straw game- it was suppose to be mini marshmellows, but I bought the big ones.  Woopsie.  Cereal worked just as well. 

We had so much fun! 
I would upload some videos- cause they are that funny, but I am too tired!
This blogging every night thing is killing me :-)
Actually, It's not the blogging... it's the moving.
If you live close by I am having a monster moving sale tomorrow. 
Buy one thing get 10 for free :-)

2 comments:

jayna said...

That. is. awesome.

And I know that nylon orange game. Is it from jim or someone? how do I know it?

Princess Pookie said...

Excuse me? I went to BYU. Why wasn't I invited?:D Snob!